Sunday, February 10, 2008

Reading Phillies cheerleaders final audition




Today I had the opportunity to judge the Reading Phillies cheerleading team final audition. Some of the celebrity judges today were, myself (Kimberly Meehan), Vi (Philadelphia Sixers Dancer), Danielle (Philadelphia Eagles cheerleader) and Danielle (Philadelphia Soul Dancer.) I danced with these ladies on the Reading Express dance team a few seasons ago, it was nice to see them and hear about their amazing adventures this past year. There was a little girl by the name of Jerzi Schur(Jersey Shore)present, she was one of the little diamond diva dancers that were performing, she said she was my biggest fan. She was the cutest little thing, keep dancing, maybee you will try pageants soon! I wish the 2008 Reading Phillies cheerleading team nothing but the best for their inaugural season.