Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cold Springs Elementary on St. Patrick's Day





Today was my 1st day of a series of presentations at Cold Springs.This is actually my 2nd year back at Cold Springs Elementary, I gave my presentation to the children in this school last year, how nice it was for me to return as Mrs. New Jersey this year, hopefully I will be returning next school year as Mrs. International! Regardless, I will be returning there next year, the children really enjoyed the presentation, I received great feedback from some parents and the teachers have been wonderful to me. Last year my presentations helped win this school a grant for "building healthier communities," they received $2000 for participating in classroom activity to improve the health of their children, which they used for a field trip. I am honored to know that my presentations are helping these children in more ways than one!