Sunday, April 20, 2008

Miss New Jersey Super Teen and Super Miss 2008 pageants




Today I judged the 2008 Miss New Jersey Super Teen and Super Miss pageants, what a fun day. Pageants have introduced me to some amazing people, competing and judging. It was truly my pleasure meeting you all today, Sal Patane who is a very talented stylist at Salon Suede (I know that from experience with his work,) Andrea Arena who is a Mezzo Soprano with a voice that gave me chills up my spine (she performed,) Assemblywoman Nilsa Cruz-Perez a very accomplished and impressive woman in New Jersey and our judges chairperson Cathy Clark a former Ms New Jersey Senior. It was a pleasure being a part of the day and meeting you all, I look forward to our paths crossing in the future!! Good luck and congratulations to the winners Samantha Moore Miss and Kacey Bohrer Teen.