Friday, May 22, 2009

It is finally here, the weekend of Mrs. Pennsylvania US. I am looking forward to meeting the judges, getting to know my fellow delegates, and having some fun on stage! Good luck to all the delegates, both PA & MD. I am so impressed with the women I meet each year in pageantry. Special thanks to my friends & family for all your support and confidence in me, no matter what the outcome, you have been there for me to help me see all my accomplishments. I thank you all for that, and my husband. . . well I know this a little bias but he is the greatest husband in the world!! Thanks Jim for making me go to CrossFit even when I was exhausted from work, and thanks for being proud of me. Pageantry has allowed me to be inspired as well as inspire others, it has also made me be the best I can be. I will post on Monday after I return from Harrisburg, have a great weekend.