Sunday, October 10, 2010

I am home safe and sound from Myrtle Beach!! I had some great stage time and gained a lot of experience this year! I did not come home as your new Mrs. All American Woman but I came come a greener person. I am still green and growing, I am a better person every time I put myself out on a limb and pageants do this for me. My goal in pageants was to improve my interview and communication skills, I feel I have done that. I had a perfect 50 and 2 49's from interviews on the first day so I could not ask for more. It was a very tough group of ladies competing and the judges in the end chose a beautiful representative inside and out. . . congrats Melissa!!!! I had quality time with my friend Marci and met some great new friends and I am thankful for that as well. Congrats to all the 2011 queens crowned at the Mrs. All American and All American pageants, best wishes for a successful year ahead!