Monday, November 29, 2010

A Fundraiser for the Wounded Warrior Project I ran in my first Tough Mudder event and yes it was Tough!!! This was a 12 mile run through the craziest obstacles that were muddy and wet. I don;t know what I was thinking it is November in New Jersey and the water that I had to swim in was a very chilly 45 degrees!! I had to overcome a lot of fear on this event, jumping into cold water from a 15" platform being the big one!! Thannks to my Teammates for helping me get through that!! A special thanks to my husband for supporting me and handling my Hypothermia, so glad you sat this one out!! I did not finish, only got half way through I just could not function from the cold and being wet. I will attempt this one again in warmer weather next year. The Wounded Warrior Project is very important to me and I do not regret the challenge!